Yield 1 servings
- 2 ounces pear brandy
- 2 ounces pear nectar
- 3/4 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 ounce simple syrup
- 1 egg, white only
- 1 pear slice for garnish
- In a cocktail shaker, combine pear brandy, pear nectar, lemon juice, simple syrup and the egg white.
- Add ice to the shaker and cover with the lid.
- Shake vigorously until the ingredients are well mixed.
- Strain drink into a chilled martini glass.
- Garnish the glass with a pear slice.
Recipe by Grateful | makeitgrateful.com at https://www.makeitgrateful.com/celebrate/thanksgiving/a-tart-and-sweet-pear-sour-cocktail-will-both-please-and-surprise-the-most-critical-holiday-guests/