Sautéed Peas with Pancetta and Onions
- 1 cup pancetta (or bacon), diced
- 1 medium onion, coarsely chopped
- Olive oil
- 4 cups peas
- Ground pepper
- Over medium heat, in a dry saucepan, toast the pancetta.
- Midway through toasting them, about 3 minutes, add the onions.
- When the pancetta are toasted, remove the excess fat from the saucepan.
- Add olive oil, wait until it warms up then add the peas.
- Cook the peas for about 10 – 12 minutes or until they are cooked through.
- Season with pepper and salt if still needed.
Recipe by Grateful | makeitgrateful.com at https://www.makeitgrateful.com/more/sauteed-peas-pancetta-onions/