Pumpkin Cheesecake Parfaits
Yield 4 -6
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 15-ounce can of pumpkin puree
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 6 ounces Cool Whip
- 1 can Reddi Wip
- In a medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and melted butter. Divide the crumbs evenly into the bottoms of parfait glasses, gently pressing to form a crust.
- In a large bowl, beat pumpkin puree, cream cheese, brown sugar, vanilla, and pumpkin pie spice until smooth and creamy. Using a spatula, gently fold in Cool Whip until combined.
- To assemble parfaits, spoon a thick layer of the pumpkin cheesecake mixture on top of your graham cracker crust. Then top with a thin swirl of Reddi Wip. Top with another thick layer of pumpkin cheesecake mixture. Finish with a swirl of Reddi Wip and a sprinkle of graham cracker crumbs.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Recipe by Grateful | makeitgrateful.com at https://www.makeitgrateful.com/more/pumpkin-cheesecake-parfaits/