Pear salad with blood orange vinaigrette
Yield 2 servings
- Zest of 2 blood oranges
- 1/4 cup blood orange juice
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 cups mixed greens (arugula, spinach and radish greens)
- 1 Bosc pear, skin on and sliced into 1/2-inch pieces
- 3 blood orange segments
- 1/4 cup hazelnuts, toasted
- 1/4 cup goat cheese, crumbled
- In small bowl, place blood orange zest, blood orange juice, sugar and olive oil; whisk until well blended.
- In large serving bowl, place mixed greens.
- Add pear, blood orange segments and hazelnuts.
- Just before serving, toss vinaigrette into salad and mix well.
- Add goat cheese crumbles.
Recipe by Grateful | makeitgrateful.com at https://www.makeitgrateful.com/more/pear-salad-blood-orange-vinaigrette/