Brussels Sprouts Gratin
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts
- Fresh ground pepper
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- Parmesan cheese, for sprinkling
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Spray an 8 x 8 baking pan or 6 individual ramekins with nonstick spray and set aside.
- Remove the outer leaves and stems of the Brussels sprouts and toss. Boil Brussels sprouts in a large salted pot of water and then drain.
- Coarsely chop the sprouts and toss them with salt and pepper.
- Lay in the bottom of the prepared baking pan or ramekins.
- Evenly pour the cream on top.
- Toss together the bread crumbs and cheese with the melted butter.
- Spread evenly over the top and then bake for 15-17 minutes or until golden brown.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top
Recipe by Grateful | makeitgrateful.com at https://www.makeitgrateful.com/more/brussels-sprouts-gratin/