Cinnamon red mint cranberry martini
Yield 6 servings
- Stirrings Cosmopolitan Sugar Rimmer
- 1 tablespoon Karo syrup
- 30 cinnamon red mint (red shiso) leaves, plus extra for garnish
- 6 ounces simple syrup
For each cocktail:
- Rim each martini glass with corn syrup and Cosmopolitan Sugar Rimmer. Set aside.
- Make a flavored simple syrup: Place cinnamon red mint leaves and 6 ounces simple syrup in a small saucepan. Heat until warm. Allow leaves to macerate in syrup for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Remove mint leaves and discard. Pour flavored simple syrup into 1-ounce portions. Set aside.
- For each cocktail: Place sugared cranberries in a cocktail shaker. Muddle the berries until crushed.
- Add vodka, cranberry juice, orange liqueur, dry vermouth, and 1 ounce of flavored simple syrup.
- Add ice to shaker and shake vigorously until well-blended.
- Pour mixture into prepared martini glass.
- Garnish each martini with 2 to 3 sugared cranberries and a cinnamon red mint leaf.
Recipe by Grateful | makeitgrateful.com at https://www.makeitgrateful.com/living/celebrate/thanksgiving/this-festive-and-slightly-spicy-cinnamon-red-mint-cranberry-martini-will-liven-up-your-holiday-celebrations/