Lemon and rosemary turkey gravy
Yield 10-12 servings
- 6 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 3 cups turkey broth
- 1 teaspoon rosemary, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Make a slurry by whisking cornstarch into the cold water. Set aside.
- After removing the turkey and straining off drippings from the roasted turkey, pour three cups of turkey broth back into the roasting pan.
- Heat burner to medium-high heat and set the roasting pan on the stovetop.
- Whisk cornstarch slurry again and add to turkey broth. Add minced rosemary and lemon juice. Cook, stirring continuously, until the gravy thickens.
- Taste and season with salt and pepper.
Recipe by Grateful | makeitgrateful.com at https://www.makeitgrateful.com/living/celebrate/thanksgiving/this-citrus-infused-lemon-and-rosemary-turkey-gravy-will-be-the-star-of-your-holiday-table/