Cranberry pistachio goat cheese bites
Yield 15-17 servings
- 3 tablespoons pistachios, minced
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries, diced
- 4 ounces goat cheese, softened at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese, softened at room temperature
- Dash of hot pepper sauce
- Spread pistachios and cranberries on a plate.
- Place in refrigerator and chill for 30 minutes.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, mix together goat cheese, cream cheese and hot pepper sauce.
- Refrigerate goat cheese mixture for 30 minutes.
- Using a heaping tablespoon, scoop and roll goat cheese mixture into balls.
- Roll balls in pistachio cranberry mixture.
- Serve cheese bites with bamboo picks or skewers.
Recipe by Grateful | makeitgrateful.com at https://www.makeitgrateful.com/living/celebrate/thanksgiving/these-quick-and-easy-cranberry-pistachio-goat-cheese-bites-are-a-surprisingly-sweet-last-minute-appetizer-option/