Yield 1 servings
- 2 ounces Irish whiskey
- 1 ounce sour apple schnapps
- 2 ounces white cranberry juice
- Green apple slice
- Lemon twist
- Pour Irish whiskey, sour apple schnapps, and white cranberry juice into a cocktail shaker.
- Add ice to the shaker and cover with the lid. Shake vigorously.
- Strain the cocktail into a chilled martini glass.
- Garnish with a slice of fresh green apple and a lemon twist.
Recipe by Grateful | makeitgrateful.com at https://www.makeitgrateful.com/living/celebrate/thanksgiving/the-dublintini-cocktail-is-an-easy-holiday-twist-to-the-classic-martini/