Honey-thyme butter roasted squash
Yield 2-3 servings
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 whole acorn squash, seeded, unpeeled, sliced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves, minced
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the melted butter, honey, and cayenne pepper.
- Place the sliced squash in a large bowl. Pour the honey butter mixture over the squash and toss until all the squash slices are coated.
- Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Arrange the acorn squash onto the baking sheets, spreading the slices out so they aren’t touching.
- Season the squash with salt, black pepper, and minced thyme leaves.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until the squash is soft when pierced with a fork.
- Remove from oven.
- Serve immediately.
Recipe by Grateful | makeitgrateful.com at https://www.makeitgrateful.com/living/celebrate/thanksgiving/tender-and-flavorful-honey-thyme-butter-roasted-squash/