Roasted maple cinnamon sweet potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2-1/2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 3 large sweet potatoes, peeled and diced into 1-inch cubes
- Fresh thyme leaves for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Lightly coat baking pan with nonstick cooking spray, or line with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In medium bowl, combine olive oil, maple syrup, cinnamon, salt and pepper.
- Add potatoes and toss to coat.
- Spread potatoes in an even layer onto prepared pan.
- Roast for 30–35 minutes, or until browned and crispy.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh thyme leaves.
- Serve immediately.
Courses Side dishes
Recipe by Grateful | makeitgrateful.com at https://www.makeitgrateful.com/living/celebrate/thanksgiving/roasted-maple-cinnamon-sweet-potatoes/