Pumpkin pecan cheesecake bars
Yield 12 bars
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup brown sugar, packed
- 5 tablespoons cold butter, cut into cubes
- 1 cup pecans, finely chopped
- cooking spray
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 2 eggs, whisked
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground pumpkin pie spice
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour and brown sugar.
- Using a pastry cutter, blend in the butter until crumbly.
- Stir in the pecans and set aside a 3/4-cup portion of the mixture for the topping.
- Spray an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- Press the remaining crumb mixture into the baking dish.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the edges are lightly browned.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- In a large bowl, using a handheld mixer, beat cream cheese and coconut sugar until smooth. Add the pumpkin puree, eggs, vanilla, cinnamon, and pumpkin pie spice. Mix until well-blended.
- Pour the pumpkin filling over the crust.
- Sprinkle the top of the filling with the reserved crumb mixture.
- Return the baking dish to the oven and bake for an additional 30 to 35 minutes or until the top is golden brown.
- Cool on a wire rack, then cut into bars.
Recipe by Grateful | makeitgrateful.com at https://www.makeitgrateful.com/living/celebrate/thanksgiving/pumpkin-pecan-cheesecake-bars-combine-the-best-ingredients-of-all-holiday-desserts/