Simple Turkey Cranberry Panini
- 2 slices sourdough bread
- 1 thick piece of leftover turkey meat
- 2 tbsp cranberry sauce
- 1/4 cup stuffing
- 1/2 cup chopped romaine lettuce
- Preheat a panini grill or other indoor grill.
- Place the piece of turkey meat on top of one slice of sourdough bread, followed by the cranberry sauce, stuffing, lettuce and second slice of bread.
- Cook the sandwich in the indoor grill for about 5 minutes, until the bread is golden and crispy.
Recipe by Grateful | makeitgrateful.com at https://www.makeitgrateful.com/living/celebrate/thanksgiving/leftover-turkey-cranberry-stuffing-panini/