Leftover turkey casserole
Yield 4–6 servings
- 3 cups cooked turkey, chopped into bite-size pieces
- 1/2 cup celery, sliced
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- 1 can water chestnuts, sliced
- 1 (10.5-ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (4-ounce) jar of pimentos, diced
- 1 cup potato chips, crushed, for topping
- 1 teaspoon ground paprika
- Mix all ingredients together and place in casserole dish.
- Cover with crushed potato chips and sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake uncovered at 350F for about 30 minutes, or until heated through and chips are lightly brown.
Courses Main Course
Recipe by Grateful | makeitgrateful.com at https://www.makeitgrateful.com/living/celebrate/thanksgiving/leftover-turkey-casserole/