How to make a pumpkin pie
- 1 egg
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 16-ounce can pumpkin puree
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 9-inch pie crust
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Combine egg and egg yolk, pumpkin puree, sweetened condensed milk, and pumpkin pie spice in a large bowl and mix until combined.
- Pour mixture into 9-inch pie crust.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 425 degrees F.
- Reduce to 350 degrees F and bake until filling is set, about 30-35 minutes.
- Let cool completely before serving. Cover and refrigerate any leftovers.
Recipe by Grateful | makeitgrateful.com at https://www.makeitgrateful.com/living/celebrate/thanksgiving/how-to-make-a-pumpkin-pie/