Herb Roasted Red Potatoes
Yield 4 -6
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 3/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly cracked pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 2 pounds red potatoes, quartered
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Fresh parsley, optional
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Toss together all of the spices in a small bowl.
- Toss the potatoes in the olive oil and place on a large nonstick baking tray,
- Sprinkle the spices over the potatoes and toss on the tray.
- Potatoes should be in one even layer.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes flipping ever 10-15 minutes until crispy.
- Top with fresh parsley if desired.
- Enjoy immediately.
Recipe by Grateful | makeitgrateful.com at https://www.makeitgrateful.com/living/celebrate/thanksgiving/herb-roasted-red-potatoes/