Yield 4 servings
- 4 slices keto bread (or rolls) crumbled*
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided into 1 tablespoon each
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 stalks celery, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup leeks, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon Italian blend seasoning, or 1 tablespoon each fresh parsley, thyme and oregano (all minced)
- 1/4 teaspoon sage, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon each salt and pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seasoning (optional)
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- Crumble keto bread into a large cast-iron skillet or casserole dish.
- Drizzle with 1 tablespoon olive oil and bake for about 5 minutes until lightly browned.
- Place mixture in bowl and set aside.
- Wipe out skillet with paper towel. Place skillet on burner, add butter and 1 tablespoon olive oil, and melt.
- Add celery, leeks, garlic, seasonings, salt and pepper. Sauté chopped veggies for 3–5 minutes.
- Add toasted breadcrumbs to skillet.
- Slowly add chicken broth 1/4 cup at a time to skillet, stirring continuously.
- Cover skillet with foil.
- Place skillet in oven.
- Bake at 350F covered with foil for 10–15 minutes.
- Remove foil. Bake an additional 5 minutes.
Courses Side dish
Recipe by Grateful | makeitgrateful.com at https://www.makeitgrateful.com/living/celebrate/thanksgiving/delicious-keto-stuffing-for-thanksgiving/