Creamy Greek yogurt mashed potatoes
Yield 4-6 serving
- 3 large Russet potatoes, peeled, cubed into 2-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons high-quality olive oil
- 2/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup whole milk, plus extra to taste
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Garlic powder, to taste
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh Italian parsley
- Fill a large stockpot with cold water.
- Add the cubed potatoes.
- Bring the potatoes to a boil over high heat. Reduce to medium-high heat, partially cover with a lid, and low boil for 20 to 25 minutes, or until very soft.
- Drain the potatoes into a colander and put them back in the stockpot.
- Add olive oil, yogurt and milk.
- Using a potato masher, mash the potato mixture together until smooth.
- Season with salt, pepper and garlic powder to taste. Add a little more milk, if desired.
- Garnish with Italian parsley.
Recipe by Grateful | makeitgrateful.com at https://www.makeitgrateful.com/living/celebrate/thanksgiving/creamy-greek-yogurt-mashed-potatoes/