Crab stuffed mushrooms
Yield 10-12 servings
- 1 (8-ounce) block cream cheese, softened at room temperature
- 1 (5-ounce) can crab meat
- 1/2 red pepper, seeded, diced small
- 4 green onions, diced small
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 4 cups mixed whole mushrooms (brown, cremini, baby bella, and/or white button), stems removed, lightly cleaned with a wet paper towel
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, crab, red pepper, green onion, Parmesan, salt, black pepper, and cayenne pepper. Using a handheld mixer, beat until well-combined.
- Transfer the filling into a small pastry bag fitted with a large round tip. Set aside.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the mushrooms bottom-side up on the baking sheet.
- Pipe the crab filling into each mushroom.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until the mushrooms are slightly soft.
- Garnish each stuffed mushroom with minced fresh parsley.
- Serve hot.
Recipe by Grateful | makeitgrateful.com at https://www.makeitgrateful.com/living/celebrate/thanksgiving/crab-stuffed-mushrooms/