Cheesy Buffalo Turkey Stuffed Shells
- 2 cups leftover turkey, finely chopped
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 and 1/2 cups buffalo sauce, separated
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 2 cups ricotta cheese
- Salt, to taste
- 1 package jumbo pasta shells
- 1 and 1/2 cups Monterey jack cheese, shredded
- Chop up the turkey and warm in a large skillet. Set aside.
- Melt the butter in the same skillet and stir in one cup of the buffalo sauce. Add the turkey again and stir until well combined.
- Melt in the cream cheese and then remove from heat.
- Stir in the ricotta cheese. Add salt to taste.
- Meanwhile, boil the jumbo pasta shells according to package instructions to al dente.
- Drain and allow to cool.
- Stuff the ricotta and turkey mixture into the shells.
- Arrange the shells into a 9 x 13 baking pan.
- Top with 1/2 cup more buffalo sauce. Cover evenly with the shredded cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 18 minutes.
- If desired top with more buffalo sauce and enjoy immediately.
Recipe by Grateful | makeitgrateful.com at https://www.makeitgrateful.com/living/celebrate/thanksgiving/cheesy-buffalo-turkey-stuffed-shells/