Balsamic and Parmesan roasted cauliflower
- 8 cups cauliflower florets (about 1 large head)
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup finely shredded Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 450F.degrees.
- Cut cauliflower into 1-inch-thick slices.
- In large bowl, toss cauliflower, oil, marjoram, salt and pepper.
- Spread on large, rimmed baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Roast until cauliflower begins to soften and brown on bottom, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Toss cauliflower with balsamic vinegar and sprinkle with cheese.
- Return pan to oven and roast until cheese is melted and moisture has evaporated, approximately 5 to 10 minutes.
To prepare florets from whole head of cauliflower, remove outer leaves. Slice off thick stem. With head upside down and holding knife at 45-degree angle, slice into smaller stems with circular motion — removing “plug” from center of head. Break or cut florets into desired size.
Courses Side dish
Recipe by Grateful | makeitgrateful.com at https://www.makeitgrateful.com/living/celebrate/thanksgiving/balsamic-parmesan-roasted-cauliflower/