Autumn Chopped Kale Salad
- 8 cups baby kale and spinach mix
- 2 large apples, cubed
- 1/3 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin seed oil
- 2 teaspoons champagne vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Kosher salt and pepper, to taste
- Add kale and spinach mix to a large platter or salad bowl.
- Top with apples, goat cheese, cranberries and pumpkin seeds.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl add orange juice, honey, pumpkin seed oil, champagne oil, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Whisk to fully combine and drizzle over salad.
Recipe by Grateful | makeitgrateful.com at https://www.makeitgrateful.com/living/celebrate/thanksgiving/autumn-chopped-kale-spinach-salad/