The best green bean casserole
- 1 can (10.75 ounces) cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 4 cups cooked, cut green beans
- 1-1/2 cups French's French Fried Onions
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- In a casserole dish, combine the soup, milk, soy sauce, pepper, green beans and 2/3 cup of the fried onions. Bake for 25 minutes or until the casserole is hot and bubbly.
- Mix, and top with the remaining fried onions. Put back in the oven and bake for 5 more minutes or until the onions are golden brown.
Courses Side dish
Recipe by Grateful | makeitgrateful.com at https://www.makeitgrateful.com/living/celebrate/thanksgiving/americas-favorite-green-bean-casserole-recipe-plus-15-variations/