Red-colored bell pepper hummus
- 1 large red bell pepper, seeded, veins removed and cut in half
- 2 teaspoons Sriracha hot sauce
- Juice of 1 roasted lemon
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Peel and discard the skin from the red bell pepper; it should remove easily.
- Transfer the hummus from one of the bowls back into the food processor.
- Add the red bell pepper and juice of 1 roasted lemon to the processor and blend.
- Add the Sriracha to taste.
- Blend until smooth.
- Transfer back to the serving bowl.
- Garnish the hummus with a swirl of Sriracha.
Recipe by Grateful | makeitgrateful.com at https://www.makeitgrateful.com/living/celebrate/super-bowl/trio-of-hummus/