Orange-colored carrot hummus
- 1 medium carrot, sliced in 1-1/2 inch slices on an angle
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
- juice of 1 roasted lemon
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice (not roasted)
- Dash of cayenne pepper
- 2 sprigs of green carrot tops, left whole
- Transfer 1 cup of hummus (basic recipe above) back into the food processor.
- Add the cooked carrots and process.
- Add the juice of 1 roasted lemon, grated ginger, olive oil, lemon juice and pinch of cayenne, and process until blended.
- Transfer back to the serving bowl, then garnish with the reserved carrot tops.
Recipe by Grateful | makeitgrateful.com at https://www.makeitgrateful.com/living/celebrate/super-bowl/trio-of-hummus/