Chef Rusty's chargrilled oysters
- 1/4 white wine
- 2 sticks unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon fine ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon white pepper
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- Fresh garlic
- 3 tablespoons cayenne pepper
- Fresh Parmesan cheese, grated
- Fresh Romano cheese, grated
- Fresh parsley
- Toasted French bread
- Add fresh garlic to butter and melt on stove (do not brown).
- Add salt, granulated garlic, white pepper and black pepper.
- Turn down heat.
- Add cayenne pepper.
- Add lemon juice.
- Begin cooking oysters on the hottest part of the grill.
- Mix fresh parsley into garlic-butter sauce and stir over low heat until sauce bubbles.
- Add white wine.
- Once oysters are cooked, spoon garlic-butter sauce over top (it might flame, but this is okay).
- Mix fresh Parmesan, Romano and parsley; sprinkle generously over oysters.
- Plate oysters and spoon more garlic-butter sauce over top.
- Add toasted French bread to plate and serve.
- Tip: Consider making extra garlic-butter sauce to serve on the side.
Courses Main course
Recipe by Grateful | makeitgrateful.com at https://www.makeitgrateful.com/living/celebrate/super-bowl/this-chargrilled-oysters-recipe-is-so-easy-and-lip-smacking-good/