Glazed carrots are a staple on your Thanksgiving table. But, turn them into a Thanksgiving vegetable side dish the whole family will devour by adding ranch seasoning! These Rosemary-Ranch Glazed Carrots are sweet, buttery, savory, and have a punch of ranch flavor and rosemary to liven things up.
- 1 pound carrots, peeled
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Ranch seasoning mix
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Melt butter in a large skillet. Stir in the brown sugar and Ranch seasoning mix.
- Stir in the carrots and toss until well coated.
- Cover the skillet and reduce the heat to low. Cook for about 10 minutes or until desired tenderness is reached.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste if desired.