Garlicky pumpkin hummus
- 2 (15 ounce) cans chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- ¼ cup cashew butter
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1-1/2 teaspoons thyme leaves
- Kosher salt, to taste
- Crackers, pretzels or vegetables, to serve
- Add all items to a food processor and process until smooth.
- Taste and season with kosher salt.
- Add to the refrigerator and let sit overnight to let flavors meld.
- Serve cold with crackers, pretzels or vegetables.
Recipe by Grateful | makeitgrateful.com at https://www.makeitgrateful.com/living/celebrate/super-bowl/garlicky-pumpkin-hummus/