Keto cheesecake fat bombs
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup coconut butter (not coconut oil -- there's a difference!)
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 tablespoon Truvia
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- Whip heavy cream until stiff peaks form.
- In another bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Add 1/2 cup whipped heavy cream and combine. The mixture should have a frosting-like texture.
- To create rainbow effect, split recipe into six parts. Add pink, orange, yellow, green, blue or purple food coloring to each part.
- Lay a 12-inch section of plastic wrap on flat surface. Spoon fat bomb frosting into lines next to one another on plastic wrap.
- Fold plastic wrap in half so frosting overlaps. Twist the two loose ends of plastic wrap until frosting is packed tightly into an oval in the middle of the plastic. Tip: To make this step quick and easy, twist the two ends, then flip frosting around like a jump rope to form oval.
- Cut one end of plastic wrap and put frosting bundle into piping bag. Pipe rainbow fat bomb frosting into half-circle molds. Freeze until solid.
- When ready to use, remove desired quantity from molds. Smooth each fat bomb into circle and enjoy.
Store these in the freezer. They melt fairly quickly back to frosting consistency when left at room temperature.
Recipe by Grateful | makeitgrateful.com at https://www.makeitgrateful.com/living/celebrate/st-patricks-day/rainbow-keto-cheesecake-fat-bombs/