Cranberry wine Moscow mule
- 1-1/2 ounces vodka
- 1-1/2 ounces reserved Zinfandel cranberry sauce juice
- 1/2 squeeze lime juice
- 3/4 cup ginger beer (or whatever is needed to top off glass)
- Crushed ice
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice then add the vodka, reserved cranberry wine juice, and lime juice.
- Shake the cocktail shaker for about 30 seconds until well chilled.
- Strain into a glass or copper mug.
- Add ginger beer.
- Stir and serve!
Recipe by Grateful | makeitgrateful.com at https://www.makeitgrateful.com/living/celebrate/new-years/cranberry-wine-moscow-mule/