Caramel apple sparkling sangria
- 1 bottle sparkling apple cider
- 1 bottle white wine (Riesling or slightly sweet white wine) or white grape juice
- 1/4 cup caramel syrup
- 1 apple, cored and cut into thin slices
- Place the apple cider, white wine, caramel syrup in a large pitcher and mix well.
- Add apples.
- Pour into glasses and serve.
- Garnish with a few apple slices in each glass.
Recipe by Grateful | makeitgrateful.com at https://www.makeitgrateful.com/living/celebrate/new-years/caramel-apple-sparkling-sangria/