Yield 18 sliders
- 3 pounds ground chuck beef
- 1 tablespoon of sea salt
- 1/2 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon steak sauce
- 1 egg
- 18 mini buns
- Butter lettuce
- Tomato slices
- Red onion slices
- Thousand Island dressing
- Preheat grill to 350F.
- In large bowl, combine ground beef, salt, pepper, mustard, steak sauce and egg. Mix gently until just combined.
- Form beef mixture into 18 same-size patties and place on baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Use thumb to press shallow divot in top center of each burger patty.
- Place beef patties on grill and cook for 3 to 4 minutes. Flip and grill for 2 to 3 minutes more or until desired doneness.
- Place patties on slider buns and arrange on platter.
- Serve beef sliders immediately with your favorite condiments.
Courses Main course
Recipe by Grateful | makeitgrateful.com at https://www.makeitgrateful.com/living/celebrate/labor-day/summer-sliders-burgers/