Yield 4 servings
- 1-1/3 pound ground beef
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 slices cheese (optional)
- Condiments/additions of your choice
- Preheat oven to 425F. Place oven rack in middle of oven.
- Line rimmed baking sheet with foil and add kitchen rack 3/4″ above pan.
- In medium bowl, gently break up ground beef. Sprinkle with onion powder, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper and any other desired spices and mix-ins.
- Mix lightly, trying not to over-handle the mixture. Overmixing will make burgers tough.
- Divide meat mixture into equal-sized portions (1/3 pound or 5.3 ounces each). Form each into patty about 1 inch thick and 3 to 4 inches across.
- Place hamburgers on rack and put into oven.
Cook until hamburger registers desired temperature (see note).
Courses Main course
Recipe by Grateful | makeitgrateful.com at https://www.makeitgrateful.com/living/celebrate/labor-day/easy-oven-roasted-burgers/