Air Fryer fried chicken
Yield 4 servings
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 tablespoons Old Bay Cajun Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 egg
- 4 small chicken thighs, legs or breasts (if using breasts, cut in half or thirds depending upon size)
- Canola, coconut or peanut oil in mister or spray bottle
- Preheat the Air Fryer to 380F.
- In large bowl, whisk together flour, Old Bay Seasoning and seasoning salt.
- In another large bowl, beat egg.
- Dredge chicken pieces through flour mixture, then into egg, then back into flour mixture again. Shake off excess flour.
- Spray each piece of chicken with oil completely.
- Place chicken into bottom of Air Fryer cooking compartment on grate.
- Set Air Fryer to cook for 25 minutes, or until chicken reaches 180F. Use thermometer to check temperature.
- Remove fried chicken from Air Fryer.
- Serve hot.
Courses Main dish
Recipe by Grateful | makeitgrateful.com at https://www.makeitgrateful.com/living/celebrate/labor-day/air-fryer-fried-chicken/