Strawberry lemonade CBD Jell-O Shots
- 1 cup lemonade
- One 6-ounce package instant strawberry Jell-O
- 1 cup ice-cold water
- 6 lemons, halved lengthwise from stem to end
- 120 milligrams water-soluble CBD for 6 lemons (That's 20 milligrams per lemon and 5 milligrams per quartered wedge.)
- In a small saucepan, heat water until it boils.
- Put contents of Jell-O into a large glass-measuring cup for easy pour. When water boils, whisk in the Jell-O until powder is completely dissolved.
- Whisk in CBD until dissolved.
- Add in cold lemonade and whisk.
- Cut lemons in half. Using a grapefruit spoon, scoop out the fruit of the lemons, leaving the peel intact.
- Place empty lids into a cupcake tin.
- Fill lemon peel wells with Jell-O mixture. Place cupcake pan in refrigerator and let set, for about 6 hours.
- Cut lemons in half so they look like quarter slices of lemons and serve.
Recipe by Grateful | makeitgrateful.com at https://www.makeitgrateful.com/living/celebrate/july-4th/non-alcoholic-cbd-jell-o-shots/