Summer Lovin’ Strawberry Milkshakes
Yield 2 shakes
- A blender
- One 750-millilitre bottle of vodka (unflavored, room temperature)
- 6 ounces frozen strawberries
- 4 ounces unsweetened cream of coconut
- 1 pint strawberry ice cream, softened
- Colored dusting sugar and rainbow sprinkles for garnish
- Frosted tall glasses
- First, place the glasses in the freezer to chill them.
- In the blender, add frozen strawberries, cream of coconut and ice cream.
- Top with 8 ounces vodka.
- Blend until smooth.
- Remove glasses from freezer and pour milkshake to fill.
- Top with dusting sugar and sprinkles, and enjoy!
Recipe by Grateful | makeitgrateful.com at https://www.makeitgrateful.com/living/celebrate/july-4th/boozy-milkshakes-recipes/