Spider web brownie bites
Yield 12 servings
- 8 ounces white chocolate (this will yield 1 cup melted)
- 4 ounces semisweet chocolate chips (this will yield 1/2 cup melted)
- 12 (2-inch) round premade brownies
- In a double boiler, or a heatproof bowl over a pot of boiling water, melt white chocolate, stirring occasionally, until melted. Keep warm.
- In a double boiler or a heatproof bowl over a pot of boiling water, melt semisweet chocolate chips, stirring occasionally, until melted. Keep warm.
- Spoon 1 to 1-1/2 teaspoons of melted white chocolate on top of each brownie and spread the white chocolate until it almost reaches the edge of the brownie. Gently tap brownie to work out any lumps.
- Repeat process until all the brownies are frosted with white chocolate.
- Place semisweet chocolate in a pastry bag fitted with a #2 tip.
- Working quickly, pipe a spiral with the melted semisweet chocolate on the white chocolate frosting.
- Starting at the center of the spiral, drag a toothpick or thin skewer through the white chocolate toward the edge to create a spider web design.
- Repeat the process on the remaining brownies.
Recipe by Grateful | makeitgrateful.com at https://www.makeitgrateful.com/living/celebrate/halloween/spider-web-brownie-bites/