Kids' favorite Halloween pizza
Yield 4-6 servings
- 1 tablespoon cornmeal
- 1 (12-inch) pre-made pizza dough
- 1 small jar pizza or marinara sauce
- 8 pepperoni pieces
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- pitted black olives, some whole, some sliced, and some quartered
- 3 small mozzarella balls, cut in half
- Preheat the oven to 500 F.
- Sprinkle cornmeal all over a round metal pizza tray.
- Place the pizza dough on the pizza tray. Using your fingers, spread the dough out to reach the edges, forming a thick edge all around the outside of the dough.
- Spoon and brush the pizza sauce onto the pizza dough, leaving a border for the crust.
- Sprinkle the shredded mozzarella cheese in a spider web design on top of the pizza sauce.
- Decorate the top of the pizza with the pepperoni slices.
- Make black spiders using black olives, whole pieces, and cut pieces to make legs.
- Put the pizza in the oven and cook until the cheese is bubbly and the crust is golden, about 20 to 25 minutes.
- Arrange each half of the mozzarella balls cut-side down on the pizza. Place a thick slice of olive on each ball to make an eyeball.
- Slice and serve.
Courses Main dish
Recipe by Grateful | makeitgrateful.com at https://www.makeitgrateful.com/living/celebrate/halloween/kids-favorite-halloween-pizza/