Halloween Rice Krispie treat cake
Yield 16-18 servings
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 (16-ounce) package regular-size marshmallows
- 6 cups crispy rice cereal
- 1 cup candy corn, plus extra for garnish
- 1/2 cup Reese’s Pieces, plus extra for garnish
- 1/2 cup Hershey’s Miniatures, each piece cut into eighths
- assortment of Halloween decorations
- In a large stockpot over medium heat, melt the coconut oil.
- Add the marshmallows and stir well until melted. Remove the pot from the heat.
- Stir in the crispy rice cereal, candy corn, Reese’s Pieces, and Hershey’s Miniatures pieces.
- Coat a Bundt pan with cooking spray. Firmly press pieces of parchment or waxed paper into the Bundt pan and fold the edges of the paper over the side of the pan. This will allow easy removal.
- Pour the cereal mixture into the Bundt pan and spread evenly throughout the pan.
- Cool the “cake” until well set.
- When ready to remove, place a plate over the Bundt pan. Invert the pan so the cake sits on top of the plate. Remove the paper if it sticks to the cake.
- Garnish the cake with additional candy corn, Reese’s Pieces, and Halloween decor.
- Slice the cake into wedges to serve.
Recipe by Grateful | makeitgrateful.com at https://www.makeitgrateful.com/living/celebrate/halloween/halloween-rice-krispie-treat-cake/