Garlic pickle martini
- 1 bottle (750ml) unflavored vodka
- 3 cloves fresh garlic, peeled
- 1-1/2 ounces dill pickle brine
- Pickle slice for garnish
- Cut heels off garlic cloves and slice lengthwise.
- Drop slices into bottle of vodka.
- Recap tightly, and flip bottle upside down several times to saturate.
- Let bottle sit for 24 hours. Do not put in freezer.
- After 24 hours, remove garlic slices.
- Store vodka in refrigerator.
- In cocktail shaker, combine 1 1/2 ounces infused vodka, 1 1/2 ounces pickle brine and ice.
- Shake until well-chilled. Strain into clean coupe or martini glass, and garnish with pickle slice.
Recipe by Grateful | makeitgrateful.com at https://www.makeitgrateful.com/living/celebrate/fathers-day/pickle-cocktail-recipe/