Candy vodka with Jolly Ranchers
Yield 2 500ml bottles
- 1 liter vodka
- Two 1-pound bags of assorted Jolly Rancher candies (50 candies)
- Separate Jolly Rancher candies by flavors.
- Divide vodka among several flasks, one for each flavor you're using.
- Drop Jolly Ranchers of each flavor into each flask, adjusting candy/vodka ratios as desired. (We used 25 pieces of candy for each half liter of vodka.)
- Using a funnel, pour vodka into the flasks, saturating the candies.
- Shake the bottles a few times a day until candies have completely dissolved.
- In only 24 hours, your infusion will be done and ready to drink!
- Serve chilled for best flavor.
Recipe by Grateful | makeitgrateful.com at https://www.makeitgrateful.com/living/celebrate/fathers-day/gifts-from-the-kitchen-candy-infused-vodka/