Vietnamese coffee coconut macaroons
- 1 7-ounce package sweetened shredded coconut
- 2 tablespoons espresso powder or dark-roast coffee, ground very finely
- 1 teaspoon Vietnamese cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/3 cup flour
- 2/3 cup sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated milk)
- Preheat oven to 250F and line two baking sheets with parchment.
- Whisk together coffee, cinnamon, cardamom and flour until blended.
- In medium bowl, combine coconut with dry ingredients until evenly distributed.
- Add sweetened condensed milk and stir to combine.
- Drop mixture by teaspoonfuls onto lined baking sheets to make 2 dozen haystacks.
- Bake for 40 minutes until coconut is toasty and fragrant.
Recipe by Grateful | makeitgrateful.com at https://www.makeitgrateful.com/living/celebrate/fathers-day/coffee-coconut-macaroons/