Easter candy popcorn mix
- 4 cups popped popcorn
- 1 cup frosting total (in as many colors as you would like)
- Generous handful of sprinkles
- 1 cup M&M candies or your favorite Easter candies
- Wax paper
- Start by spreading out your wax paper and dumping your popcorn into the middle of the wax paper (you could also do this on a non-stick cookie sheet if you would like). Spread the popcorn into one layer and pack it tightly together.
- Drizzle frosting onto the popcorn covering it evenly. You can use as many different colors or flavors of frosting as you would like, as long as it is enough to cover your popcorn (about 1 cup).
- Decorate with sprinkles, jimmies, or colored sugar crystals to add some sweetness and color.
- Toss on some of your favorite Easter candies. M&Ms, Reeses pieces, malted milk balls, whatever you would like.
- Wait for frosting to cool and harden (approximately 10-15 mins).
- Break up the sheet of popcorn and place into a festive bowl or individual treat bags. Eat and enjoy!
Recipe by Grateful | makeitgrateful.com at https://www.makeitgrateful.com/living/celebrate/easter/easter-candy-popcorn-mix/