- 0.75 ounces fresh lime juice
- 0.75 ounces stevia syrup (instructions below)
- 3 fresh jalepeño slices
- 1.5 ounces Partida Blanco Tequila
- Salt & chili powder for rim
- Make the stevia syrup. Mix 2 parts stevia with 1 part warm water. Stir until the stevia is totally dissolved.
- Pour syrup into a shaker tin and gently muddle with lime juice and jalapeño slices. Add the tequila, followed by ice.
- Shake vigorously and set aside.
- In a shallow dish, mix equal parts salt and chili powder. Lightly wet the rim of the glass and run it over the salt and chili mix.
- Strain your cocktail from the shaker tin into the chili-salt rimmed rocks glass. Add ice, as desired.
Use mezcal for a bolder, smokier margarita cocktail.
For frozen margarita, toss this recipe in a blender with some ice.
Recipe by Grateful | makeitgrateful.com at https://www.makeitgrateful.com/living/celebrate/cinco-de-mayo/keto-margarita-recipe/