Red Grape Juice Cocktail
- 4 cups seedless red grapes, plus more for garnish
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 cup grape juice
- 1 cup seltzer water
- 6 ounces (3/4 cup) vodka
- Puree grapes in a blender and pour the puree through a sieve.
- Press on the grape pulp into a cocktail shaker to extract all the juice.
- Add lemon and honey to the grape juices. Add prepared grape juice, seltzer water, and vodka.
- Shake carefully and pour into glasses. Garnish with whole grapes.
Recipe by Grateful | makeitgrateful.com at https://www.makeitgrateful.com/living/celebrate/christmas/vodka-grape-cocktail/