Holiday orange wassail
Yield 6 quarts
- One 64-ounce orange juice
- One 6-ounce apple cider
- One 32-ounce cranberry juice cocktail
- One 12-ounce can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed and undiluted
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 stick cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon ground cloves
- 2 oranges, sliced
- Combine orange juice, apple cider, cranberry juice cocktail and lemonade in a large stockpot.
- Mix in vanilla extract, cinnamon, cloves and orange slices.
- Cook uncovered over medium heat until heated.
- Serve warm in mugs.
Note: To make an adult version with alcohol, add 3 cups bourbon, mixing it into the juices during the first step of directions.
Recipe by Grateful | makeitgrateful.com at https://www.makeitgrateful.com/living/celebrate/christmas/holiday-orange-wassail-punch/