Creamy Cauliflower Soup
- 1 head cauliflower, rinsed and chopped
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- 1 potato, peeled and chopped
- 2 tbsp butter
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 2 tbsp fresh chopped parsley
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Melt the butter in a large pot and add the onion, garlic and celery. Cook for 7 minutes, or until onion is soft.
- Add the cauliflower, potato, chicken broth, and parsley and bring to a boil. Cover, lower the heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat and bring to room temperature.
- Transfer the soup to a blender (or use an immersion blender) and pulse until smooth. Pour back into the pot and stir in the half-and-half, salt and pepper.
- Serve warm.
Recipe by Grateful | makeitgrateful.com at https://www.makeitgrateful.com/living/celebrate/christmas/creamy-cauliflower-soup/