Cheesy Broccoli Cheddar Stuffing
- 1 box stuffing mix (Stove Top)
- 1 (12 ounce) bag frozen broccoli, steamed
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 2 cups chicken stock
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray a 8x8 pan with non-stick spray.
- In a large bowl add stuffing mix, broccoli, ½ cup cheese and chicken stock. Stir to
- combine and let sit for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes stir again until the chicken stock is absorbed into the stuffing.
- Add to the prepared dish and top with remaining ½ cup cheese. Bake for 25-30
- minutes until the cheese is melted and the top is slightly browned.
Recipe by Grateful | makeitgrateful.com at https://www.makeitgrateful.com/living/celebrate/christmas/cheesy-broccoli-cheddar-stuffing/