Instant Pot copycat Applebee’s artichoke and spinach dip
Yield 10 servings
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 (4-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained
- 10 ounces frozen spinach
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 16 ounces shredded parmesan cheese
- 8 ounces shredded mozzarella
- Place garlic cloves and chicken broth in Instant Pot.
- Add artichokes, frozen spinach, sour cream, cream cheese, mayonnaise, and onion powder to the pot.
- Cook on manual high pressure for 4 minutes.
- Do a quick release.
- Stir in parmesan and mozzarella.
- Transfer hot dip to a bowl.
- Serve with corn chips or bread bites.
The mixture will thicken further as it cools.
Recipe by Grateful | makeitgrateful.com at https://www.makeitgrateful.com/celebrate/easter/the-best-easy-instant-pot-copycat-applebees-artichoke-and-spinach-dip-recipe/