Roasted cauliflower with dried cranberries and sherry vinaigrette
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons himalayan pink salt
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 head shallot, minced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup sherry vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup toasted pine nuts
- salt and pepper
- chopped parsley for garnish
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Toss cauliflower florets with olive oil, salt and pepper then spread on a baking sheet.
- Roast for 20 minutes or until tender.
- To prepare the vinaigrette, whisk together garlic, shallot, mustard and vinegar. Slowly add olive oil whisking constantly. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Remove cauliflower from oven. Toss with sherry vinaigrette, dried cranberries and toasted pine nuts. Garnish with chopped parsley, if desired.
Recipe by Grateful | makeitgrateful.com at https://www.makeitgrateful.com/food/recipes/salads/roasted-cauliflower-dried-cranberries-sherry-vinaigrette/